Saturday, March 8, 2014

Vintage St. Patrick's Day Display

   

Hello friends! 
Today I am sharing my Vintage St. Patrick's Day Display.


May the roads rise to meet you,
May the wind be at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rain fall soft upon your fields, 
And until we meet again, 
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
- Irish Blessing


My blooming Shamrock is lovely 
with it's white and delicate bell shaped flowers.
The Shamrock
 is an important part of Irish History 
that dates back as far as 1681 
when worn as a badge on the lapel
 to the Saint's Feast Day.


  I displayed these vintage books hoping to represent Ireland's colors.


Pick A Little Four leaf Clover
( And Send It  Over To Me)
WWI vintage music 



A vintage green bottle I picked up at a local Flea Market.



A vintage Avon cologne bottle 



I placed A mug and another green vintage Avon cologne bottle in the shape of a pipe on more vintage books.





Thank you for stopping by! 
More Vintage Displays to come! 
- Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment