Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Vintage Valentine's Day Hutch





A Vintage Valentine's Day Hutch...



I found this cupid picture 
at a local Flea Market last month.
I knew I would find the perfect place for it!


Cupid in Latin is "Cupido"
 meaning desire, affection and love.




I also found several of these vintage plates that have this pink rose pattern at a Flea Market. 



I Wonder Cupid
When On The Hunt
Will you Capture The One I Want?



Cupid
May this bow of white
Which gives delight,
And which I send you
A token be of love devine
Oh, will't thou be my Valentine?







I used some of my collection of 
Pink Depression glass for this hutch display.


For this arrangement
 I used a Pink Depression glass candy dish
 and red roses .


I used a vintage Avon bottle and filled it with water and added a few drops of red food coloring. 


If you'll only come and be
Just a Valentine to me,
Cupid then will help us be 
Sweethearts 'till Eternity.

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day
 filled with Love!
-Jamie







2 comments: