Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's Day Wreath

Hello Friends!
Today I want to share with you my
Valentine's Day Wreath.



To make this wreath I purchased a grapevine heart shaped wreath from my local craft store. 
1.) Spray paint the wreath red.
2.) Cut a strip of burlap material about 3 feet in length and 4 inches across.
 (You can also use a wide burlap ribbon that is already cut).
3.)Weave the burlap between the openings of the wreath. 
(If your wreath is not made this way you can randomly bunch the burlap up and hot glue the burlap to your wreath).
4.) Use floral snips or (wire cutters) to cut the flowers.(I used pink roses) cut into 5 bunches.
5.) Use floral wire to fasten the flowers to the wreath.


1.)You will need a small Styrofoam heart. 
2.)Insert a small hole at the top of the heart and thread a piece of green yarn through  the hole and tie. (This allows you to hang the heart). 
3.)Glue and wrap the heart in sheet moss.
 4.)Use green thread and wrap  around the heart in every direction.
(This allows things to be tied and displayed on the moss heart).

Personalize: 
I took a piece of twine and tied a red heart ornament and Eiffel Tower to the heart. Then
 I  placed this tag onto the heart that says,
 "Love You So Much"!


-Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment