Friday, January 31, 2014

Vintage French Inspired Valentine's Day Display



Hello, I hope you all had a good week! 
Valentine's Day is right around the corner
 and I wanted to share with you
 how I decorated with
 My "Oh! Frenchy" sheet music.
If you seen my post a few weeks ago,
 then you know that
I found this sheet music at a Flea market
 that dated  WW1 in 1918. 



It is a song about a young American nurse 
that goes to France and meets a French soldier. 
She ends up falling in love with him
and they get married. 
 She brings him back to America where he meets her family 
and  there they spend the rest of their life.


Broadway Music Corporation


Je t' adore...
I framed this greeting card and
displayed this souvenir of the Eiffel Tower.


 I used this gold tensile tree
 and decorated it with hearts of red and pink.
I placed pink roses in red buckets and placed a heart and cupid inside them.



I framed the sheet music with this vintage frame.
I tied a heart doily to this book with twine
 and added a Valentine tag to that.


Thank you for stopping by! 
I hope you can come back again for some more vintage decorating!
- Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment