Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Vintage Valentine's Day Kitchen Display!



A Vintage Valentine's Kitchen Display
 I baked up using a
 Recipe for Love!


I used a vintage heart pan,red and pink mixing bowls, and vintage heart and spade cookie cutters to make this display.



You take the cake Valentine! 
I displayed this vintage Valentine inside the heart cake pan.



I was so Thankful to have been gifted this chippy white metal cake lid!  



These have to be the most adorable Valentines I have ever seen.
Wouldn't you agree?



One of these days I'll "CATCH" up with you and take you as my Valentine!



You can't stop me now!
 I'm coming full "SPEED" ahead
 for you--my Valentine!



It's about time you asked me to be your Valentine!












I placed this cute little Scarecrow Valentine in the pocket of this vintage apron.
I'm scared you will say "No"


I used twine and hung these vintage Valentines with mini red clothespins and more heart cookie cutters!





Please come back and visit again!
I hope you enjoyed it!
- JAMIE

No comments:

Post a Comment