Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine's Day Porch


My Valentine's Day Porch

My Cupid...
I used floral heart picks and glued foam triangles to the end of the sticks to make arrows for my garden angel. 


I used a red vintage lantern,
 pink flower bud branches that I placed into this rusty watering can 
and a rose kissing ball that I placed into this flower pot 
to make this display.


I filled a birds nest with hearts and moss to make a "Love nest".






I hung a vintage frame onto this door and hung this rose wire basket 
inside of it.




I placed a garden angel and flower pot into this vintage birdcage. 
I placed another nest into the flower pot and put a pretty pink bird in it.
 I made hearts out of glitter sticks and hung them from branches that are in this vintage watering can.
I added more moss and hearts to the inside of the grapevine hearts wreath and tied a gold ribbon to hang from the spout of the watering can.

I hope you enjoyed my 
Valentine's Day Porch!
- Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment