Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Vintage Winter Shelf

Welcome friends!
I hope everyone is staying warm if you are living where the cold front has moved in!  The stores were extremely packed today in my area with everyone in panic mode trying to get supplies.  We are expecting up to 6 inches of snow with the temps being in the negative at night.   Brrrr!  I don't even want to think of it! 
My home is over 100 years old and has been partially remodeled but needs more insulation and can become drafty in the harsh cold winds! It does not normally get into negative temps here.
 But all is well ...
cuddling up on the couch with hot cocoa! 

Today I wanted to share with you ...
my Vintage Winter Shelf.


























Find unique items that can all be pulled together by color and theme! 












Thank you for coming by 
and seeing my vintage Winter Shelf display! 
- Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment