Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year 2014!


    
Happy New Year To you and yours!
 My family usually always spends New Years Eve together eating and playing board games and then watching the ball drop! 
Except for last year at this time my husband was in New York working and visited Times Square. I was so jealous!
 I always have wanted to visit there. 
How do you like to spend New Years?



Below I shared some more DIY projects and crafts. 
I hope you enjoy them. 







This is a chalkboard I made from chalkboard paint.I used an old print that I didn't care for and painted right over the top of it. I then placed it back into this vintage frame.







This is a wreath I made from my Christmas wreath. I took a wire coat hanger and wrapped gold garland around it. I then placed it inside my Christmas wreath, hanging it from the hanger on top. I drew the clock by placing a round item on  brown paper and tracing around it. After that I drew in the numbers and glued the silver garland around the outside of that. I then added a vintage broach to the middle.







The clock above was broken and I had put it away for a project such as this.
 I sprayed it with chalk board paint and drew in the numbers for the clock !
 I think It turned out perfect for New Years 2014!
"Auld Lang Syne" (For old times sake)
- Jamie





No comments:

Post a Comment