Friday, December 13, 2013

CHRISTMAS PORCH part 2

 
 
I love the glow of Christmas lights at night!... Don't you? 
 Did you know that you can make this chalkboard sign out of black poster board? 
  YES... the chalk wipes off too!   
 Use it over and over again!
 
 
 
 
May your days be Merry & Bright!
 
 
 
 
A vintage sled and folding ruler star...Those vintage rulers can turn into the cutest little stars!
 
 
 
 
I'll be Home for the Holidays! How about You?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love to sit here and have something warm to drink.
This is an old canning jar holder I placed these Enamelware cups into!
 
 
 
 
I used this electric candle to make a light box display!
 
 
 
 
A Winter Welcome! Do you have a picnic basket?
 Well... that is what I used to place this Christmas tree into and it is great to use outside for this type of display!
 
 
 
 
 A vintage Thermos adds so much vintage character! 
 
 
 
 
I took an old crate and dry brushed it with white paint and displayed these ice skates in it. 
                                                                                     

 
 
 These Ice Skates are one of my favorite things!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I actually used an old flannel shirt and sweater to make the plaid and red pillows!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  This Christmas tree looks amazing in this galvanized bucket that I had used for flowers in the summer.  
 It has birds nests and pinecones that hold birdseed.   
  I also placed birdseed in the pots!
We can't forget about the birds this winter!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used this vintage watering can to hold branches I collected from my yard and I placed it on this metal lunch/picnic box.
I hope I had some helpful tips on decorating with things you may already have! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment