Saturday, December 14, 2013

Vintage Hot Chocolate Bar


HOT - HOT - HOT CHOCOLATE!
 I made this chalkboard that is in my kitchen from the back of a frame to a mirror that had broke.
 I then spray painted it with chalkboard paint.
 I just love this vintage Poinsettia tablecloth!


 I used this vintage style picnic basket to display some dishes and vintage cookie cutters.


 I placed this silver tensile tree in this white Enamelware kettle and hung these vintage ornaments on it! 


I displayed my hot chocolate in this antique snowflake patterned bowl made in Germany that sits atop my vintage scale. 


More vintage ornaments and antique candy dish...displayed in this vintage heart shaped baking pan.




I think this vintage Hershey's container is adorable!




I pinned  these vintage greeting cards onto the garland around the chalkboard!
Seasons Greeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment