Friday, December 13, 2013

LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!




As you can tell we have received our first snow!
I think the snow is just beautiful! Some might disagree...
 We have had 13 inches in my area of Missouri for the month of December. 
 It isn't even officially Winter here yet!



It is a Winter Wonderland at my house!





 The Snow has landed in all the little nooks of my rusty PEACE sign!



I love the glow of white lights in the snow...


The red colors of the cardinals and poinsettias are vibrant against the snow!




The ice skates got a dusting of snow on my porch!



A Snowy Winter Welcome!

 

Winter garden wheel barrow...and snowman!




My Vintage 1960's American Flyer Bike I decorated for Christmas!




The evergreens catch the snow perfectly with it's branches like a canopy for the snow!




 In the meadow we can build a Snowman!

















Merry Christmas!
I hope you enjoyed the pictures of all the Snow!
 - Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment