Monday, December 16, 2013

A Gingerbread Christmas Kitchen

 





 
 
Welcome to my Gingerbread Christmas Kitchen! 
 
        
 These gingerbread houses are some of my favorite ornaments I hung on my tree this this year!
 
 
 This one looks so real I could eat it!
 
 
 Of course I had to add some vintage looking Ornaments!
 
 
Just look at the sugar sparkle!
 
 
 I love mixing the vintage looking ornaments in with the new...I also hung vintage cookie cutters from the tree!
 
 
 
 

You can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man!
 
 
 

 
Aren't these gingerbread houses adorable?
 
 
And you cant forget the treats! These are peppermint marshmallows and some ornaments to fill the other jars... After refilling them a few times I gave up!
 
 
Santa is busy baking away and has a vintage cutter and pastry in one hand and his recipe book in his pocket! What ...It is snowing in the Kitchen???
 
 
 
 
 
This is a shelf beside the tree in the kitchen where I displayed A giant gingerbread man cookie cutter in the middle!
 
 
This is a display below the shelf where I keep my vintage jars that are holding some candies and a vintage scooper. I decorated this vintage sifter by placing a gingerbread recipe inside and tying a tag and cookie cutter to the handle! 
 
 
 
 

 
 Red candies add a splash of color around the candles and my Kitchen smells of cinnamon!

 
 
Thank you for coming by and visiting my Kitchen!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment