Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dining Room Christmas Tour

 
 
 
 
Welcome to my Dining Room Christmas Tour! I'm so excited that you stopped by to browse through my pictures and I hope you are having a Great Holiday Season!
 
 
I would like to start off  by showing my dining room table above...I used an old gardening tool box for the centerpiece and added ivy and evergreen branches, plates and some vintage ornaments.
 
 
Above is a close up of the centerpiece.
 
 
 
 
 
I used a mix of new and vintage table linens and dishes.
 
 
The glow of candles on a table is so warm and inviting!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do you see...What I see?
 
 
Unto us a Son is given!
 
 
My Nativity scene this year is painted white. I decided to just use these three pieces.
 
 
JOY TO THE WORLD!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a hutch in my dining room
 
 
I used Johnson Bros. English teacups to hold these little bottle brush trees.
 
 
This is a full picture of the hutch. I placed a village under the dishes.
 



 
 


 

 
Happy Holidays! Thanks for touring my Dining room! I hope you and your family are truly blessed this Holiday season!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment