Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Spring Garden Porch




Happy Spring!
Welcome to my Spring Garden Porch! 
I am so happy you stopped by...



A vintage apron with seed packets in the pocket makes a curtain for this widow. I also used this shutter to hand this tulip picture on. 


A Robins nest!




I placed this watering can on top of a vintage tin picnic basket.


An old rusty watering can holds spring flowers and the Robins nest...



I used this old ladder to display my birdhouses...















A door is used to anchor the corner of the display. I placed a vintage plant stand in front of that. I also used a vintage rake and pitch fork and other gardening tools.



My garden statue of a little girl was placed up here in the corner of my porch along with flowers in pots with a branch and the bunnies look as if they are hopping about...




I used A bunny with flower pots and purple Tulips to decorate this area of the porch.


Daffodils and a bunny are a sure sign that Spring has arrived!




I have had this cute little rabbit serving tray for years.
 It was probably one of my first Easter Decorations I owned.



A darling miniature wheel barrow holds a wicker lantern, flower pots with seed packets vintage gardening tools and a birdhouse.




This quilt on the back of my bench was made by my great grandmother  when I was a little girl. 


I hope you enjoyed it!
Please Come back and visit me again!
Thanks, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment