Sunday, April 6, 2014

Easter Garden



Welcome to my Easter garden...
I have used anything from tea cups and saucers to my vintage bike in the garden.




When I use dishes in the garden like this I think of the Alice and Wonderland tea party with the  Rabbit. 



This little guy (below) is my "Peter Rabbit" in the garden and he is very welcome here! 




I found this Vintage American Flyer bike outside my grandmothers home. I could not let her throw it away! Oh No! I knew it was going in my garden!


The bike is ready for tea after working in the garden and an umbrella for April Showers!


I planted lettuce in pots to add more green to this area until I can plant more flowers.
 We can still get frost here in Missouri.




A Vintage Birdcage decorated for Spring...



Someone has been hiding Easter eggs in my flower pots!



A vintage watering can filled with purple Iris. 




My window boxes I filled with Easter printed plates and these tiny delicate flowers called violas.




I made this sign from recycled wood a few years ago. I stenciled on "jardin de fleurs" which is flower garden or garden of flowers in French.




Another Spring vintage birdcage.


Thanks for visiting!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Please join me again for more vintage decor.
- Jamie























No comments:

Post a Comment