Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easter Tabletop Decor

Hello, I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Here below is a peek at my dining room table top decor...


For this Easter tree I  bought a floral stem (branch)  from my local craft store. I had this urn already from another arrangement. I then found these adorable hanging eggs that have vintage prints on them.





I think these egg ornaments are so pretty!


I found these egg holders a few years ago at a thrift store . 
I adore the little vintage garden scene on them!



I filled my Pink Depression glass with candies.



A cute vintage chic print...





 My dishes are filled with all sorts of candy... 
 What is your favorite Easter Candy?



This ornament is a picture of a vintage rabbit in a boat filled with Easter eggs! 



Yummy! 
These malted eggs are one of my favorite candies on Easter! 


I also displayed A vintage rabbit and postcard wishing you
"Easter Greetings"!

I hope you can come visit again!
 - Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment